Serves as a liaison between the Human Resources (HR) and Information Technology (IT) Departments to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR information systems in layer analytics. Provide a management dashboard, deep analysis using Predictive & prescriptive methods.
HR system development
- Works with HR staff in assessing needs for various business functions within the department. Assists HR team in identifying and analyzing options and recommends business process enhancements.
- Act as liaison officer between users (HR Departments) with IT Planning function in order to accommodate identified requirement.
- Monitoring system development project which conducted by IT Planning as a follow-up for the submitted requirement.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates on project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that occur during the course of projects. Monitors project work to ensure that progress is maintained within expected guidelines and is completed on a timely basis.
In order to ensure user requirement followed-up by IT Planning through an application development project.
HR system management
- Assists User with technical issues related to the use of HRIS systems. Assists staff in the creation of more difficult queries to select and compile information from the HRIS system as needed
- Act as liaison officer between users (HR Departments) with IT Operation for level 2 problem solution regarding trouble in HR system.
In order to ensure information system implemented accordingly for the purpose of supporting HR processes.
- Build Analytics Platform for HR Data Ecosystem
- Build Management dashboard
- Build Deep Analysis Method using predictive & prescriptive analytics
- Execute and achieve functional goals given by managers
- Work co-operatively with other team members to accomplished delegated tasks assigned by managers
- Provide support, when appropriate, for the team in cases of absence or unavailability
- Provide continuous inputs on business process and systems improvement
In order to ensure delegated tasks are completed in timely and efficient manner